S&B has always been striving on tourism training, in order to widespread a culture of inclusivity. Seminars and courses on LGBT tourism and marketing have been coupled with hotel diversity management case histories.
Amongst them, from 2016 on:
- ENIT, which endorsed a study session on LGBT Tourism for their employees;
- Pavia Tourism Council with its main representative Emanuela Marchiafava,
- Firenze Tourism Council with its director Paola Concia,
- NoFrills Tourism Fair in Bergamo and BIT in Milan,
- Tuscany Tourism Bilateral Body.
A number of trainings and roadshows for travel agencies, from Milan to Rome, ending with VisitUSA webinars.