Quality represents for us our compass
The Quality Policy requires that, in line with the company’s mission, the management of all business processes is set up with its own rules of the application of the Management System for Quality, according to ISO 9001: 2015.
This system regulates the organizational and technical activities applied to the entire company system in a systematic, planned, documented and aimed at achieving the following purposes:
The continuous improvement of the process management methods for achieving ever better qualitative and quantitative results;
The achievement of a high level of effectiveness and efficiency regarding the activities performed, with a view to a good quality / price ratio and in full compliance with the commitments entered into with customers and the binding legal provisions.
The realization of the objectives through the Quality Policy, will also be possible through timely application of the instructions in the Quality Manual, which defines and describes the management system for quality implemented by our company.
The Organization’s top management is committed to pursuing the full realization and continuous evolution of the Quality Management System in order to consolidate and improve the company’s image, also through the commitment of all the company staff.
Quality represents for SONDERS AND BEACH ITALY SRL the objective and the tool for:
- Internal and external customer satisfaction;
- The excellence of the results;
- The correct analysis of the context in which the company operates;
- The correct assessment of risks and opportunities;
- The respect, protection and promotion of Safety, the Environment and Privacy;
- The minimization of waste in time, costs and other resources.
SONDERS AND BEACH ITALY SRL intends to pursue these objectives through:
Aimed at preventing non-conformities.
Continuing in the research and development of the processes and technologies to be offered to its customers.
Intended as a rapid and professional response to customer requests and with a balance between quality and efficiency.
to continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the company 's Quality Management System.
Since in addition to the end customer there are a series of “entities” within the company, represented by the functions or even by each individual person, each must consider “the other” his own customer and provide the best service to allow the achievement of the business objectives and continuous improvement. Each employee and collaborator of SONDERS AND BEACH ITALY SRL is therefore responsible for the quality of their work towards the other functions of the company.
It is known that Quality in its broadest conception also has implications from an economic point of view in the sense that the lack of Quality occurs through higher direct or indirect, obvious or hidden costs; moreover, the lack of Quality produces a deterioration of the corporate image, results and often a greater risk for Safety, the Environment and Privacy. The common objective of the entire structure therefore also becomes to minimize the non-compliance of services, products and safety.
Each one is the protagonist in achieving corporate quality, in all phases of the service and product supply process, through the effective and efficient application of the Quality Management System and the continuous improvement of operating methods, knowledge and experiences.
The Management considers this Framework policy for the management of its Quality System and for the annual definition and review of its specific objectives.
The Policy is disclosed to all employees of SONDERS AND BEACH ITALY SRL and made available to the remaining interested parties.
The Management wanted to define a Code of Conduct as a fundamental tool for the pursuit of the objectives set in accordance with this Quality Policy. This code, developed in the following points, is followed by the staff and all employees and collaborators of SONDERS AND BEACH ITALY SRL to whom it is distributed together with this Policy.
- Giving customers clear and truthful technical and commercial information to allow, through knowledge, prudent and convenient choices.
- Building a relationship with the customer by affirming the principle of productive company-company collaboration.
- Address the problems, identifying the concordant points and mediating the divergent ones with equity. Work to consolidate by seeking a response to mutual needs with the aim of always building and never destroying.
- Maintain an attitude based on utmost correctness with suppliers, avoiding personal relationships that produce favoritism or discrimination, bearing in mind that there cannot be operating spaces outside the company relationship.
- Do your work with attachment and passion, collaborating constructively with all colleagues, intervening, supporting and correcting those who are wrong in the work or dissipating corporate assets.